So my day started out normal (two more of mine got into some trouble), then it started stepping up when I had to teach for a co-worker (no issues there), then I heard the girls were getting sick, then I started to feel sick, and THEN I heard the Navy is extending work by two hours!
And then as I was leaving the building (and complaining about the new hours), someone pointed out that at least I didn't have to worry about it too much longer....wait, what??
Oh man...it's 19 February...that's less then 3 months until I go on Terminal Leave. Wow.
Right around the holidays I started a countdown on my phone. I was thinking about how I couldn't wait to go home when I wanted, do what I wanted to do on my off time. But now, was it really almost time??
It is. As Emily and I are looking at plots of land and houses to buy/rent back in Havelock, I've come to realize that it's almost time...
I sure am excited but it's also a little sureal that the day I've talked about since I was a Lance Corporal, is almost here...
"Life's just a blast that's moving really fast. You'd better stay on top or life will kick you in the ass!"
- Limp Bizkit
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment