Sunday, February 14, 2010

This time??

Happy Valentine's everybody!

(I gotta start off with something nice and positive to explain the absence...)

Ok, so it's been awhile...but why now? How come all of a sudden we've returned from our hiatus? It's just time. I've had this itch in my soul for a few weeks now...I
miss writing.

Now I'm not saying that I'm any good at it but I'm ready to begin again. So to catch up on what's going on this lovely Valentine's Eve:

Ms Emily and Mr Brandon (as we're now known at "home") have been babysitting for the past week (with 8 days to go) for a friend of ours. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad...just different. Trying to juggle the kids, our work, and Cali (especially since she can't stay at our friend's house) has been interesting. Maybe it's a glimpse into the future, who knows...whatever the case, it's helped reassure ME that I can do this. See Emily does stuff like this on a daily basis, but not I. A true test (in my eyes) that I believe I'm well on the way to passing (with FLYING colors)! Although Emily may have some different words...haha!

Hmmm, that felt good. This writing thing, I mean. Yeah...I'm ready again...

"You can cling to your fears if you want to. To your heart and soul you must be true..."
- Edwin McCain

No comments: